Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB breadboard approximately 4' x 2'

WRM

Looking to buy a breadboard with or without a table (don't need vibration control or other stabilization), approximately 4' x 2' with 1/4 20 tapped holes. Would consider other sizes. Thanks

Just to clarify, I need an optical table breadboard as opposed to an electronic breadboard. Thanks!

jake21

u should try ur local "radio shack" or "electronics store" that way u don't have to wait on shipping ;)

WRM said:
Looking to buy a breadboard with or without a table (don't need vibration control or other stabilization), approximately 4' x 2' with 1/4 20 tapped holes. Would consider other sizes. Thanks

contact www.bmius.com it is not on their website but i bet they have exactly what you need...I am keeping mine! ;)

jake21 said:
u should try ur local "radio shack" or "electronics store" that way u don't have to wait on shipping  ;)

wrong kind of breadboard my friend :)

daguin

Laserman532 said:
[quote author=jake21 link=1234156266/0#1 date=1234156947]u should try ur local "radio shack" or "electronics store" that way u don't have to wait on shipping  ;)

wrong kind of breadboard my friend :)[/quote]

He probably just didn't understand that 4'x2' means 4 feet by 2 feet (48"x24")

Peace,
dave

WRM

Thanks Laserman532, I will give them a call; but their website prices are high enough where it would make sense to just buy new. I was hoping to find a member or member company with an economical used one. Thanks!

WRM said:
Thanks Laserman532, I will give them a call; but their website prices are high enough where it would make sense to just buy new. I was hoping to find a member or member company with an economical used one. Thanks!

you may find that they are very willing to make you a deal, the way things are going right now :'(