Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: BR LD in aixiz module ~$50

if someone would like to to sell me one that would be awesome. my 1st TWO dvd burners i took apart i ended up killing the diodes trying to get them out of the heatsink. this is no different. also on somewhat of a budget, can't afford to break it. if nobody has one readily available, i could also buy an xbox360 HD DVD player and have it shipped to you to extract for me ;D doesn't even need to be in a module, i just need help extracting it!

SMIDSY

HumanSymphony said:
if someone would like to to sell me one that would be awesome. my 1st TWO dvd burners i took apart i ended up killing the diodes trying to get them out of the heatsink. this is no different. also on somewhat of a budget, can't afford to break it. if nobody has one readily available, i could also buy an xbox360 HD DVD player and have it shipped to you to extract for me ;D doesn't even need to be in a module, i just need help extracting it!

PM blue fusion he'll do you one in a module with driver for round $55!

:) You should really state that that is a joke, HS may not know the history.

Regards rog8811

SMIDSY

rog8811 said:

Regards rog8811

I was being serious!

did I miss something stupid?! :-/

SMIDSY

Ok mb he isn't so reliable but his products arn't bad...

rog8811 said:

Regards rog8811

o i most certainly lurk around before i do any business. notice my rep already for having "sherlock skills" lol

I'd avoid doing business with BlueFusion for now anyways.. He's got a bunch of issues to work out right now...

Daedal runs group buys for BR's now and again, and he offers harvesting service along with that... I don't think he has a current one open, but you could PM him, maybe he has a couple extra laying around.

I have one here that's not really doing anything, I'm waiting on drivers right now... I've harvested it and pressed it into a module, but I'm not really comfortable selling it unless I can test it to make sure it works... I wore ESD protection, but you can never really tell with these things. I'd sell it for $60 with an aixiz glass lens (which is $5 more than I paid for the parts), though you'd have to wait a week or two before I can absolutely guarantee it works.