Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

wtb br driver

jake21

wtb cheap br driver or i have all the peices if any one can make me one

i can make one for you but you pay shipping both ways and send me the parts and some solder

yea I offered him one, he refused to pay with paypal, send a "money order", and then the post office sent it back to him. I got an extra BR driver laying around now, if your willing, but thistime with paypal. although toked323's offer sure does beat mine.

regards,

amk

um... you're in my driver GB, and you've already paid... why not just wait a couple weeks for that?

jake21

i have a br diode i just got from daedal and i want to play with it :)

jake21

get it from www.pxsboy.com im trying to find few people who would like to split the coast for 5 br diode i want to get 3 so if any one would like to get to let me no

bcroft

i would but im doubting my ability to harvest it ok. if you are good at taking the diodes out of the sleds ill go the other 2 with ya, and pay a lil extra if you dont mind taking them out for me

goldfingerfif said:
[quote author=jake21 link=1202419063/0#9 date=1202489657]get it from www.pxsboy.com im trying to find few people who would like to split the coast for 5 br diode i want to get 3 so if any one would like to get to let me no

That website is down?  I can't get it to work![/quote]
Yeah they are closed for Chinese new year, til the 14th. I was trying to order another one today, guess i'll have to wait....

BTW, harvesting them is easy, I use a small philips screwdriver, a razor knife (box cutter), and wire cutters to cut the ribbon cable.