Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Blue ray diode and driver

Ok, I am looking to buy a blue ray diode and a driver from someone who has proof of what they are selling, has good grammar and can explain and understand exactly what is going on. Im anoyed with going round in circles with certain people now... no names mentioned... :mad:

The parts need to be a reasonable price.

i can make you a driver if you pay shipping both ways
get all the parts and a small assembly fee

bcroft

toked can i solder my cap to a wire and solder the other end to the LD or does the cap HAVE TO be on the LD

jake21

it was me i had a br laser on ebay going for 75 dollors he said done deal sold and now he is not buying it

chido

It doesn't have to be soldered directly to the LD, but most people (including me) do solder it directly to make sure it never comes off. If it disconnects itself from the LD, and then reconnects again while the power is on, your laser diode will go to LD heaven. ;D

i can make you a driver if you pay shipping both ways
get all the parts and a small assembly fee

How much?

it was me i had a br laser on ebay going for 75 dollors he said done deal sold and now he is not buying it

Sorry, looking through my some 15 messages from you the price has changed and what I was asking to buy has changed. Firstly I offered the $75 for it, next message I get its changed to $65 and just now its changed back to $75. I originally asked for the whole laser you were selling on ebay, thats all the parts in the housing you put it in, things got confusing and now I have no idea if I am buying the parts for it or the actual whole laser.

Sorry but before I pay for anything it needs to be clear what exactly the price is and what exactly I am buying. Im not sending money to anyone unless that is all clear.

Dont mean to sound like I am trying to start an argument but things were just getting way to complicated.

jake21

well u said u were useing it for a flashlight so i keeped the box and lowered the price but its cool but next time dont tell some one that ur going to buy it and wait till they take it off ebay and then say u dont want it ::)

well i was gonna make you a preassembled bluray driver that all you need to do is hook the diode to. and a 5$ assembly fee

Look, if you're looking for a good driver, there is a second chance at the FusionDrives, on ebay, in about a week and a couple days. That'll do everything you need.

I can also sell u a diode if bcroft doesnt take it! $25 without or $30 with PS3 optics. Leads presoldered. $5 postage

What is the mW of this blue diode?

I am interested in a bluray as well.

Thanks sn

jake21 said:
well u said u were useing it for a flashlight so i keeped the box and lowered the price but its cool but next time dont tell some one that ur going to buy it and wait till they take it off ebay and then say u dont want it ::)

Yeah.

I have no knowledge on how to put a blue ray together thats why I said send the whole thing so I can see how you have done it and if its possible to do what I wanted.

well i was gonna make you a preassembled bluray driver that all you need to do is hook the diode to. and a 5$ assembly fee

And the total cost is? thats price for parts, price for you to put it together and price to send?