Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Bare chips (808nm, 660-630nm, and so on)

They are far smaller than I remembered and not what you were looking for; 1550nm. The chips are in the black box, the other square is full of gold plated heat spreaders.

IMG_0218_zpsc5cb71f4.jpg

.3lite

Cool! I don't mind the wavelength, how much power you can get from these? I'm having hard time reading the description besides quite distorted lambda :D

The guy I bought them from in Wisconsin, Tony, tcle2745 on ebay, told me they were 500mw or higher, but after receiving them I have a hard time believing it when looking how small they are.

tcle2745 on eBay

Careful if you buy from him, I used to buy from him all the time but eventually understood he shill bids his own auctions up and then, kept promising to ship a knife edge and Zerodur window which I paid about 150 dollars for until the time to complain or open a case against him expired. Apparently, he did that too many times to other buyers and had his ebay account closed, then he opened this one up with a slightly modified personal name and a new address in a nearby city. I think he is behaving better with this account, though. He disappeared from ebay when his wife had a baby about 18 months ago, I think that's when his bad ebay deals caught up with him to get booted off of ebay and the need to fake who he was for a new account. Cyparagon, do you happen to know him?

Last edited:

.3lite

I did look at his auctions, but there are no more bare chips available.

If you find something on ebay then please let me know :)