Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Alpha 105/Aries 100/CNI 125+mw

Hey guys I have had a heck of a year and am starting this one with an awesome laser purchase. I have recently been strapped for money since vehicles were breaking down and such. But that is all behind me and am free to make a new laser purchase. I'm looking for an alpha first and foremost. That's my favorite laser by far, but an aries would be cool too, or if there is a high powered pen style that is in the right price range then what the heck. Just been out of the laser hobby for a while due to life being crazy. Looking for a powerful balloon popping beast and match eliminator. Open to any 100+mw green just let me know if you want to sell one ;D

Hey Pseudo, how ya doing, hah! it may have been a while since we've talked but you know my budget better than most. That is a good deal for the $$$, but if I'm gonna spend 300+ then I would rather have the alpha model, but if nothing comes up within the week then that may just be what I get. Actually if a good green doesn't come up then I will actually get Deal 2. Since you know I have been thinking about an ir for a long while now. And I have the $$$ now to get it :cool: