Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB a CNI DPSS laser pointer, GLP or PGL

Sowee7

i would like to buy a cni dpss laser pointer if anyone wants to sell one. any dpss wl and power output.

I have a green one but something wrong with the lens colliminatiom. It’s 150mW 532nm. Instead of producing a dot it produces a green laser spot which diverges. I am not sure if it could be repaired

Sowee7

I have a green one but something wrong with the lens colliminatiom. It’s 150mW 532nm. Instead of producing a dot it produces a green laser spot which diverges. I am not sure if it could be repaired
ah i know whats wrong, the collimation lens is damaged/missing leaving the expanded beam, are you thinking of selling this pointer?

If you're interested in projects, I have a 593.5 that only occasionally lases that wavelength, when it wants to. Its just the module in a custom host, not the original from cni.

Bought it sort of as a project, but never had the time or motivation to do much with it. I suspect most of the problem is driver related, though the output is a bit ugly as well.

ah i know whats wrong, the collimation lens is damaged/missing leaving the expanded beam, are you thinking of selling this pointer?
Yes if you’d like to buy it I would sell. Tell me what you think would be fair for it- it is a pen style cni pointer not the larger size I’m not sure what the model number is.

Sowee7

If you're interested in projects, I have a 593.5 that only occasionally lases that wavelength, when it wants to. Its just the module in a custom host, not the original from cni.

Bought it sort of as a project, but never had the time or motivation to do much with it. I suspect most of the problem is driver related, though the output is a bit ugly as well.
are you thinking of selling this?

Sowee7

Yes if you’d like to buy it I would sell. Tell me what you think would be fair for it- it is a pen style cni pointer not the larger size I’m not sure what the model number is.
can i please see a pic of the pointer? also idk how much thay are worth tbh

can i please see a pic of the pointer? also idk how much thay are worth tbh
Here are a couple pictures. I scraped up the paint trying to remove the front to see if I could fix it, but failed, I only scratched the paint. Originally purchased here on the forums in a group buy direct from cni, a 150mW + but I never measured output to confirm as I don’t have a lpm. As I said it diverges now but it emits light without any problem. Also the included picture is with the diverging problem. In a close proximity you can’t really tell it diverges but if you shine it any distance it is very obvious. EAFEE782-7B8A-4492-AC8E-7257BEB6A338.jpeg2582111D-E2CB-4158-906C-1DA5DB6CFE0F.jpeg

Last edited:

Sowee7

Wouldn't have posted if I wasn't ;)

I paid 320 on the assumption I would fix it, since that that wavelength is no longer offered. What's your take on its worth?
Would it be fine if I pay 320 for it? as I don’t really know the price of a damaged 593.5, you mentioned
It occasionally lases 593.5nm, does that mean that when it isn’t lasing 593.5nm, It lases a different wavelength like 532nm/671nm?
also, when It does lase 593.5nm, how much mw does it lase? Please PM me these answers, I’m really interested

I have a Laserglow Aquarius. It's a cni, don't know which exactly someone else will. 100% working and in the same condition I bought it.