Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB:1w 532nm laser pointer

gozert

I know Ultralasers sells 1W 532nm PGL-III-C's. I believe they come straight from CNI when you order them. I haven't ever ordered anything from them, but I asked them some questions a couple months ago and they responded quickly and were very helpful.

I know Ultralasers sells 1W 532nm PGL-III-C's. I believe they come straight from CNI when you order them. I haven't ever ordered anything from them, but I asked them some questions a couple months ago and they responded quickly and were very helpful.

But they don't ship to the USA either.

gozert

But they don't ship to the USA either.

Oh that's too bad. It was actually meant for OP to take a look at, since they don't sell high powered 589nm's afaik.

I did however email Dragonlasers yesterday about their Hulk series (PGL-III-C) and they told me they would have them in stock again in the near future. I have yet to receive a reply on an estimated date and the wavelengths/output they're going to offer. Quite exciting for me, as I've wanted to have a PGL-III-C laser for a while now without paying the premium LG asks or going through the pain of paying CNI.

Oh that's too bad. It was actually meant for OP to take a look at, since they don't sell high powered 589nm's afaik.

I did however email Dragonlasers yesterday about their Hulk series (PGL-III-C) and they told me they would have them in stock again in the near future. I have yet to receive a reply on an estimated date and the wavelengths/output they're going to offer. Quite exciting for me, as I've wanted to have a PGL-III-C laser for a while now without paying the premium LG asks or going through the pain of paying CNI.

Yeah I was letting the OP know since he is in the USA as well. I let go of the PGL 589 search a while ago unless a used one comes along.

Those Hulk series are crazy huge! Do they have a normal sized PGL or just that baseball bat of a laser, lol?
You will love the PGL-III-C. Hands down my favorite host but what Laserglow and Ultra lasers charges is rediculous! If I was in your shoes I would just order from CNI. YEAH it's a bit of a hassle but for me it's all that third party 2 country customs I would have to deal with but if I lived where they ship to I would not mind so much. They do have really good customer service and great prices.

gozert

The OP is Dutch, same as me. I've talked to him on skype. Guess you either misread his location or imagined it was someone else asking the question.

Anyways, ordering from CNI isn't even the biggest pain. They won't cover lost/damaged packages unless I have them insure the package for the real value. I'll end up paying at least 30% on top of CNI's price because of the ridiculous taxes we have to pay when receiving products from outside Europe. Sure, I could have them value it at 20$ and risk it being lost, but since I can't pay with Paypal either I can definitely say bye to my money/laser if something goes wrong.

I believe the Hulk model is the PGL-III-C, and the Hulk Ultra is even bigger. Probably something similar to the LG Hercules, but without active cooling.

The OP is Dutch, same as me. I've talked to him on skype. Guess you either misread his location or imagined it was someone else asking the question.

Anyways, ordering from CNI isn't even the biggest pain. They won't cover lost/damaged packages unless I have them insure the package for the real value. I'll end up paying at least 30% on top of CNI's price because of the ridiculous taxes we have to pay when receiving products from outside Europe. Sure, I could have them value it at 20$ and risk it being lost, but since I can't pay with Paypal either I can definitely say bye to my money/laser if something goes wrong.

I believe the Hulk model is the PGL-III-C, and the Hulk Ultra is even bigger. Probably something similar to the LG Hercules, but without active cooling.

My bad Gozert your right I misread his location. Bummer he wasted your time.