Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wrist laser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't do that, I have the right to he a member here, I was never kicked off for scamming it's you saying bad things about me hopefully people can see past that.

Pat will be chumming in soon.

Last edited:

We both live in NY I'm 45 MI the from nyc. I'm willing to meet with u if u want to discuss this further keep it off the forums bring your friends if need be if you have the old laser I'll once again offer you a full refund.

Respect is earned, not given. You have never done anything to deserve respect on this forum.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f63/scammer-alert-joeymutz-69784.html

Everyone please disregard the bullshit surrounding what I was trying to show a new style laser made for me by a great member of this forum. Laser - gadgets by Pat on please respect that IE

Once again, for the slow witted. I'm not saying you scammed Pat or anyone else.

I am saying you scammed me. What relevance Pat has to this I don't know.

I can't do that, I have the right to he a member here, I was never kicked off for scamming it's you saying bad things about me hopefully pool can see past that.

Pat will be chumming in soon.

I have long since modded the laser. I've asked you for a refund in the past your responses were less than civil. There is nothing to discuss at this point.

We both live in NY I'm 45 MI the from nyc. I'm willing to meet with u if u want to discuss this further keep it off the forums bring your friends if need be if you have the old laser I'll once again offer you a full refund.

No.

As long as you are here, and I am here, I will do my best to make sure you are not able to scam anyone else.

ped

He aint gonna scam anybody again...here anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.