Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WOW FACTOR = SEVERAL HUNDRED MILLION

just recieved my nova x-105,took less than a week to reach sydney,australia! way kool :eek: :eek:

peak is 112.1

average is 108.9

build quality seems very nice,should have orded the special carrying case though.

WOW FACTOR IS OUTA THIS DAMM WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: was very impressed with the beem inside in bright daylight.but ive just taken it outside at night and my jaw hit the floor!!! its the damdest thing ive ever seen!!!!! the beem just goes and goes ..........and goes. was hitting low lying cload formations and lighting up the cload!!! increadable stuff1!!!!!! better than starwars!!!!!lol

oh how i want a nova 350mw.................. might shout myself one next year.......... :cool:

im outa here,going back outside to further amaze myself lol. :eek: :eek:

Rhith

Not too shabby! Just wait until you try it out in some fog! My guess is that you will sh_tt yourself! :D

S

SenKat

Hehehehehe....THAT, my friend is a typical reaction ! I STILL am amazed every time I pwoer ANY laser up !! I absolutely love them :) Glad you got a nice one from Nova ! I am SURE they would send you a case if you asked them to - for a small fee, of course :p

Gazoo

meth400,
I would say you had a normal reaction.. ;D

hehe thanx guys! ive emaild nova about the safty glasses and case. i have one question though.on here ive seen a pic of a greenie being fired at the saftty glasses and it wont go through,all well and good BUT, doesnt it stand to reason by that logic that whilst wearing the glasses the laser beam is invisable? help me out here lol im going to order the specs but id hate to not see the beam while wearing them! :(

LarryQ

Ahhhhh..the age old question....

Yes..you will not be able to see the beam at these power levels wearing goggles...

What you WANT is to see the DOT.

OD5 will not allow enough through to see the dot!

After a LOT of reading....I bought the WL Lasershades...NOT THE SPORT ELITES!

I also remember the the Nova glasses are essentially the same as the WL Elites..and will shut off TOO much of the light for you to see the Dot.

NES_DS, is a member here that sells gogles that seem to perform fairly well..

Here is his page:
http://www.freewebs.com/neshades/

LarryQ

no the sport elites for green lasers will allow you to see the dot
what you're thinking of are the red elites that block all red

so i definetly will be able to see the dot while wearing nova shades?