Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wow deal or fake?

joeyss

It's real for that price. Price angles is a rather reputable seller of cheap lasers and they do stand by their measurements.

Ok ill check it out. But the other one says on meter it comes out to 61. But I might get the one You posted because it uses AAA

Fenzir

They can always take LPM pics of overspecs and advertise them as if you'd receive that one.

Toke

I have that XX-850, mine measures at 45-48mW unfiltered.
It is a pretty good deal, even though it has a bit of a warm up time and is not waterproof.

I have that XX-850, mine measures at 45-48mW unfiltered.
It is a pretty good deal, even though it has a bit of a warm up time and is not waterproof.

ok thanks. By the way does anyone know how to contact price angels before i order? All the other ways need order id and stuff.

Toke

ok thanks. By the way does anyone know how to contact price angels before i order? All the other ways need order id and stuff.

I think that one of the reasons for their reasonably low priced is savings on support. You are not likely to get hold of anyone there knowing anything about their products.

Companies like Rayfoss, Odicforce, and O-like give guarantees and support. They also carry better lasers at higher prices.

Take your pick. :)

I think that one of the reasons for their reasonably low priced is savings on support. You are not likely to get hold of anyone there knowing anything about their products.

Companies like Rayfoss, Odicforce, and O-like give guarantees and support. They also carry better lasers at higher prices.

Take your pick. :)

oh ok thanks, i got scammed recently so ill have to stick with the cheap stuff :(