Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Woohoo! 1 of a kind 520 PGL!

Should be receiving my 520 PGL-III-A tomorrow or Wednesday! Excited to get a friend for my 532 PGL & a new color in the green spectrum :)

Expect a review soon!

-Alex

gozert

Awesome Alex! Don't think I've ever seen someone here with a <5mW 520nm. How long did it take CNI to build it?

Awesome Alex! Don't think I've ever seen someone here with a <5mW 520nm. How long did it take CNI to build it?

Yeah, it should be a pretty unique build! It took them about 1 week for production :)

-Alex

Last edited:

gozert

That's not too long. I wish they would ship without insurance so I won't have to pay ridiculous fees for importing products from outside of Europe. I should be getting my Jetlasers 473nm soon after it being delayed many times, quite excited!

That's not too long. I wish they would ship without insurance so I won't have to pay ridiculous fees for importing products from outside of Europe. I should be getting my Jetlasers 473nm soon after it being delayed many times, quite excited!

I agree shipping is pretty expensive, but hey, it gets to you in a matter of days which is pretty nice :beer:

473? Nice! Have you ever owned that wavelength? It's stunning!

-Alex

Last edited:

gozert

Never seen it. I had a 2W 445nm but people say it's nothing like it. Shipping itself isn't what makes it expensive, it's the 25% fees of the total value of the package that comes on top of it. I wanted to buy a 473nm 80mW from them, but the 600$ would become around 850$ after shipping and fees. I'll pm you some pics once it arrives.

Never seen it. I had a 2W 445nm but people say it's nothing like it. Shipping itself isn't what makes it expensive, it's the 25% fees of the total value of the package that comes on top of it. I wanted to buy a 473nm 80mW from them, but the 600$ would become around 850$ after shipping and fees. I'll pm you some pics once it arrives.

Sounds good!

And yep, you'll see a big color difference between 445 & 473. 473 is a lot more "soothing" ;)

-Alex

GR3EN

New lasers for everyone. tis' the season I suppose. Congrats on the latest purchase can't wait to see photos. I've yet to own an actual CNI produced product (I know the DL is CNI, but I mean pg. straight from the source). I really want a 561nm

New lasers for everyone. tis' the season I suppose. Congrats on the latest purchase can't wait to see photos. I've yet to own an actual CNI produced product (I know the DL is CNI, but I mean pg. straight from the source). I really want a 561nm

Thanks!

561 isn't that expensive from CNI if you want it in a GLP host. I was quoted $350 so on par with a 589 yellow! Their 561 PGL is another story, I was quoted $800 :D

-Alex

GR3EN

Thanks!

561 isn't that expensive from CNI if you want it in a GLP host. I was quoted $350 so on par with a 589 yellow! Their 561 PGL is another story, I was quoted $800 :D

-Alex

That's the whole issue =/ i'd want a PGL and 10mw+ which will never happen with their policies. Oh well. I'd even giver up my 612nm towards one.

Last edited:
That's the whole issue =/ i'd want a PGL and 10mw+ which will never happen with their policies. Oh well. I'd even giver up my 612nm towards one.

You could always try to order a 561 module from them, but I'd bet it won't be much cheaper, it might even be more! If you can, buy the module then the PGL host & assemble.

-Alex

Very nice i bet you will enjoy that color, 532 looks dull compared and not that green at all when you have both at once up.. I agree their shipping rates are ridicilous it shouldnt cost that much ship a damn laser, other companies can ship both regular mail and DHL Fedex or whatever and it cost 1/10 of what they charge and its fully insured too damit...

hey Tha Greenlander did u sold all lasers u had only those 2 u have left green? :(

Last edited:
Hey mortuus,

Yep, had to get rid of those. On the plus side, I'm much happier with these host then with pointers! :)

-Alex