Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wolf-Eyes MC-E2 ??

Ok, don't want to waste time.cuz I know I have missed some.And here sincerely hope can hear your suggestion.

I was told about the Wolf-Eyes Sniper MC-E so I started trying to research Wolf Eyes and everything they make. First thing I found was I can't afford the Sniper MC-E. I'm looking to spend $150 usd maybe a little more. I found the MC-E2 on their site and think I've found a place to buy it
WOLF-EYES MC-E2 700Lumens LED Rechargeable Flashlight
(The reason i choose dino,cuz i know they have a excellent free trail laser activity not long before here,i got a strong impression of it,so just want to hear buddies who may be familiar with them)

So does anyone have any beam shots and/or test data on this light period? I haven't found much on it. It may be a long shot but does anyone comparative beam shots and/or data comparing it with the EagleTac T20C2 MKII, Olight M20 and/or Olight M21??? Is this thing just really new or a flop/rip off? Like I said I'm new so excuse me if I say anything ignorant, you're more than welcome to laugh at me !
Thanks bunch!

Wow, it sexpensive for a flashlight... there is some of those who look exactly the same and have a p7 for 30-50$ on DX.

I agree it is somewhat expensive.But we always get what we pay for,so really donno how to balance,lol
And i'm also be attracted in another one below:
WOLF-EYES E2-H(S)
A little bit cheap,how is your thinking?