Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL vs DL???

So I've been a member of wicked lasers for a while and then I saw this site and the extremely lowered prices! I'm wondering if this is too good to be true. There MUST be something different between WL and DL that makes the prices so much different so what is it?

S

SenKat

You will hear allllll kinds of different stories. First and foremost, Dragon Lasers only links to this site, they do not endorse this site (other than by linking to it) or moderate it in any way. You will find more non-biased information here than anywhere on the net, in my opinion ! EVERYBODY has their favorite companies, but most everyone on here will give fair reviews of the products they own, or have researched, so kick back, read like a mad-man, and join in the fun !

I can only tell you about a Wicked Lasers' Nexus I own - works good, I bought it from Ebay, so never had any dealings with WL themselves. Check out some of the other posts on here, though - you'll find lots of folks have bought both, and the reviews kinda speak for themselves !

yea because i was wondering why a laser with the same output power at DL is $170 less than those at WL (BTW I'm looking to buy a 125mW)

S

SenKat

Less advertising, less pomp and circumstance, perhaps ? Check out Windstring's review of his DL 125 purchase...I think it's a good deal !