Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL Nexus Underpowered

Yeah, definatly.

I'm still contemplating sending it to you to find out what it is outputting but i alread know that is is seriously underpowered so i think it could well be just a waste of money.

I'm pretty sure im gonna get a refund and then get the x-85 or x-105, which i havn't yet decided.

Talk to nova and tell them your from the forums and your a VERY fussy buyer youll end up getting a free power graph with extra warranty and an overpowered model picked especialy for you!! ;D

god i love nova! :)

Cool! ;D

I'm gonna have to do that, i think im gonna like Nova much more than WL.

I'm currently arguing to customer support about how i shouldn't have to pay the shipping costs as it was their fault for sending out an underspec laser and not mine.
Probably won't work, but arguing is still fun ;)

Well, after about 5 emails to customer support i finally got what i was hoping for.

Dear Rich,

You may keep the Dragon Case and the goggles. We will deduct the market price of those items from your refund amount.

Best Regards,

Peter

However i think that means they will charge me $40 for the goggles and $10 for the dragon case, but still saves me having to send them back just to order them again and have to pay shipping.

As soon as i get my money back i will be ordering a x-85 :D

T

timelord

Wise decision on going with the novalasers CNI lasers are well tried and tested and not to mention easier to clean the lens ;)

Well i got the refund today :D

I originally payed $280 for the Phoenix and the Dragon Case ( Got free LaserShades with my phoenix)
Asked for a refund but asked if i could keep the dragon case and goggles
They said replied saying that was fine and the market price of the goggles and dragon case would be deducted from the refund.
I sent the laser back with the RMA code
Recieved $247 as a refund.

So in theory that means that they valued the goggles and dragon case as only $33 ?
Im not complaining ;D