Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL Nexus Underpowered

Ok, i ordered a phoenix just over a week and a half ago and today i finally recieved it, hurray!!!

Ripping the packaging open i am amazed to find out that they have sent me a nexus instead of a phoenix!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooo!

However, the big however!!!

Its hugely underpowered.

It doesnt pop any balloon even with a black mark on them, it doesnt even melt a trash bag :mad:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...!!!!

I will probably rma this laser, get a refund and buy a laser from nova instead.

T

timelord

These boys will party on your hard earned money for a snide laser :mad:

wo...

thats great that they sent you a nexus, but the phoenix probably would have been more powerful. unless it was underpowered too.. ::)

but dude that sucks. definetly get a nova laser with the money. and tell them in the email "i want my money back so i can get a better laser from a different company" ;) thatll show them. maybe theyll even want to start making their lasers better after that... .probably not though.

Yeah when i ask for the RMA i will definatly mention how they have lost all business which they could of hoped to get from me in the future and i will make sure that i won't reccomend you to my friends etc. etc. ;D

But yeah, im well pissed off :mad:

Gonna wait for night and then i will post some pics up if i can be bothered.

yea steer clear away from wl if you want actual power
in fact somebody else probably rma'd ur "nexus"
and they just shipped it back out to u, hoping u would be happy with the name nexus

Reason = WL is teh suxors!!!

[edit]OHHH YEAH!!!! giggity giggity giggity. level 3 and 28 days a member.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D[/edit]

Rhith

Wow, yet again WL has disappointed us. What to do with all of these WB's...
Oh yeah one more thing,
Dear WL:
83f32bee.jpg

Thank You

P.S. Sadly that's one of my friends...

On that note, if anyone has a lot of WB's that they genuinely don't want, I will have them! I'd love to have even a very sucky low power green at the moment. If anyone's feeling nice... I mean it. I may be able to give you something for your trouble...
I know WL sucks. But a WL green is better than no green for me now.

Rhith

I would but I already did that with someone and I need to get me some shades! I'm going to probably end up getting a Classic, Cap Set (For my CNI), and a pair of goggles for red.

its nice to know out of all the wicked lasers ever made... I GOT THE GOOD ONE!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D