Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL Low Price Guaranteed!

Rhith

http://www.wickedlasers.com/laser-tech/lowprice.html

Has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen!

"Wicked Lasers will only match prices on items made by the same manufacturer. "Knock-off" or counterfeit items of designer manufacturers do not count. For example, if it is a Wicked Lasers brand laser, it must be authentic, not just "similar" as many of the knock-off items sold on the internet."

Kills it right there since WL makes their own lasers. And then this too!

"Wicked Lasers reserves the right to deny any price match on an item that is not in stock with a competitor or does not meet the criteria of our price match policy."

Anyone laughing their ass off right now? ;D ;D

Re: WL Loww Price Guaranteed!

yea i dont think they'll be needing to match any prices anytime soon

Rhith

I'm pestering live support about this and the discontinuation of laser shades with laser purchases right now. I'll post the session as soon as I'm done. "John" hasn't said anything to me yet though. :cool:

Rhith

Well I guess I can't get the chat log. My chat was terminated by site owner and it said that the live support was "being upgraded" so they couldn't respond. This was of course after I asked about the lack of Laser Shades with Lasers and about their Price Matching when no product would ever fit their criteria besides their own....