Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL Googles

All i have to say about this argument is that as long as the lasershades work why complain? And Senkat, that wasn't a very professional approach to someones opinions, one might see you acting childish and not make purchases from you because of it.

metroid said:
Wow, an argument about laser safety goggle manufacturers. Pathetic
Pathetic? Would you want to spend $50 on goggles and lose your eyesight because you thought they would work? This is a laser forum. If you think safety doesn't matter here, you're in for some grief. Personally, I would buy the WL goggles, but I would rather get some from NOVA or OEM Laser Systems.
And seriously, this was an old thread. Latest post: August 18th. I don't believe Greg is even with us at the moment.

Maybe pathetic was a bad choice of words, but. Come on!, a 2 page argument about who made a certain brand of safety goggles. Give me a break.

diachi

Wonder when FrothyChimp will chime in ::)

I don't believe Greg is even with us at the moment.

I hope you don't mean that the way I think you do :eek: :-/

Diachi said:
Wonder when FrothyChimp will chime in  ::)

I don't believe Greg is even with us at the moment.

I hope you don't mean that the way I think you do :eek: :-/
Well, I don't know any more about Greg's personal life then you. He may just be really busy ATM.

diachi

Actually I think he's fine, he just doesn't attend this forum any more due to some disputes.

-Adam

ArRaY

Diachi said:
Actually I think he's fine, he just doesn't attend this forum any more due to some disputes.

-Adam

What sadly, does not make this a better place.