Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

wisdom teeth

That has nothing to do with bravery..

why feel the pain if you can just stop it with virtually no consequences/side-effects?

It's like picking a fight with 9 guys. It has nothing to do with balls, if you know you're gonna lose then you're not brave, you're just stupid.

They still deaden the nerves. The only difference is the fact that you are awake while the process is done.

rkcstr said:
[quote author=Dr. Evil link=1219443885/0#3 date=1219451518]I guess you weren't brave enough to stay awake?

Brave has nothing to do with it... any dental surgeon in the US will REQUIRE you to go under general anesthesia (unconcious, unable to move) for removing 4 impacted wisdom teeth.  The amount of work it takes to get those bastards out in such a small space requires you to not move at all.  Personally I think it's stupid and not brave to remain awake during major surgery (yes, that would be major surgery).  I have personally seen how delicate the structures in the human body are, and the chance that you'd twitch and them slice a nerve or artery is very great in a surgery in such a small place.  So, don't go around questioning a person's strengths based on your (IMO stupid) idea of bravery. [/quote]

you my good sir are a genius!

its odd not remembering how you got home... after sitting there and noticing the laughing gas wasn't doing a thing, the shot took about 4 seconds and i passed out. apparently i walked to the elevator and out to the car, then up stairs and in bed. i somehow got my mom to bring me my laptop and when i started remembering things, i had to check to see that i didnt say anything crazy to whoever was on haha
worst week ever after that trying to eat... everything hurt like a mofo and i became best friends with instant pudding mix. the vicodin was pretty much necessary to sleep.
i sure hope i dont have to go through that again!
haha

Razako

My wisdom teeth haven't caused me any trouble at all. They came in a few years ago and haven't caused any discomfort since then. My mom didn't have any trouble with them either.

Still have mine at my ripe old age. The military didn't even make me take them out.

there expensive little buggers! at $800 a yank, they better do a good job! lets see it took the doc 10 minutes to do all 4 so 800 times 4 plus a couple hundred for drugs, ya I'd say being a oral surgeon gets you some money!