Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Will these extended batteries tubes fits the Survival Laser S6/Aurora C6

hoo7h

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure the L2 extension will not fit an SL kit, Solarforce parts are made/threaded specifically for Solarforce hosts. I could be wrong, but from my experience working with Solarforce units - they are not interchangeable with other host designs :beer:

hoo7h

I'm pretty sure the L2 extension will not fit an SL kit, Solarforce parts are made/threaded specifically for Solarforce hosts. I could be wrong, but from my experience working with Solarforce units - they are not interchangeable with other host designs :beer:

Well you are talking from your experience, the L2 host looks pretty much the same as the Survival Laser S4, try to compare the L2 extension with the SL extension
Battery Extension Tube- Black Anodized Aluminum
They look very similar

Sure they look similar, 'pretty much the same' isn't exact though & only exact will work. It's hard to see a few mm of difference with a picture on your screen or even right in front of you for that matter. Try screwing one onto the other and..... oh, doesn't fit. That's my experience with trying something like this in the past. Like I said before, I'm not positive they don't fit, just addressing your question in this thread from what I am familiar with.

Have you tried PMing Garoq and asking about this?

Doubtful. Solarforce parts are usually compatible with surefire parts, but even that isn't guaranteed or anything.