Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WickedLasers?

I am well aware that wickedlasers is sh#t (don't know if you're allowed to curse on this forum) but there is one thing intriguing me, The Phosphorce. I don't trust WL and would not trust them with my money. BUT the phosphorce looks like it is the only one available, and I would really like to know if there is a competitor or DIY option for such a device. :thanks: (sorry if this is in the wrong place)

Doofus

Out of curiosity, why does it interest you? Seems to me it'd be a lot cheaper (and make more sense) to snag a decent flashlight. Like a streamlight 88040, $20 more than the phosphorce (if diy or alt costs similar) and likely to be way more efficient.

Why spend $50 on an attachment that goes with a crappy laser, when you can buy a good flashlight that will work better by itself?

A competitor to this would be any half decent flashlight. You can even pick up a Defiant from home depot that will work a whole better as a light.

Why spend $50 on an attachment that goes with a crappy laser, when you can buy a good flashlight that will work better by itself?

A competitor to this would be any half decent flashlight. You can even pick up a Defiant from home depot that will work a whole better as a light.

Out of curiosity, why does it interest you? Seems to me it'd be a lot cheaper (and make more sense) to snag a decent flashlight. Like a streamlight 88040, $20 more than the phosphorce (if diy or alt costs similar) and likely to be way more efficient.

I am interested because... well because it looks cool! I know that sounds like a really bad reason, but you tell me why you got your 1W laser? If you wanted it for star pointing or as a presentation pointer, then you're better off with a 5mw. If you wanted it for survival, well what's the harm in having a flashlight and fire starter/beacon in one convenient package? You also probably got it because you thought it looked cool as well, that's like asking people why they got their RC cars instead of buying hot wheels. It's a hobby guys, you of all people should understand that, do you want me to support the ban on lasers just because there are few reasons for owning them?

Encap

I am interested because... well because it looks cool! I know that sounds like a really bad reason, but you tell me why you got your 1W laser? If you wanted it for star pointing or as a presentation pointer, then you're better off with a 5mw. If you wanted it for survival, well what's the harm in having a flashlight and fire starter/beacon in one convenient package? You also probably got it because you thought it looked cool as well, that's like asking people why they got their RC cars instead of buying hot wheels. It's a hobby guys, you of all people should understand that, do you want me to support the ban on lasers just because there are few reasons for owning them?

You should tag up with member Laser Chick---she has the most extensive and multiple piece colection of everything Wicked lasers I have ever encountered and has them for sale.They are all 100% new, unused, mint---only tested fo a few seconds for function---she aquired them as collectibles to look at and keep as new.

Am sure she could get a phosforce to you for less than from Wicked w shipping.

See: http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/sale-collection-different-lasers-accessories-95508.html

Last edited: