Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WickedLasers = SensiSweet?

Spyderz20x6 said:
Um... its not artificial. It's made from some kind of ancient chinese fruit.

Petrified mammoth pellets, I think sacarin and that other one are fruit sugars too but that doesn't mean they are good for you.

Spyderz20x6 said:
It has fiberz, how could teh be not good for you?

nasty (for some ppl) post ahead: *WARNING*: (i know you're all gonna read it though..):

when you go to the bathroom 20 times a day and you expell very dry chunks of fecal matter that HURT when "it comes out" and you feel like having a f*rt ALL the time on your stomach but you know that either: A. you wont be able to get it out without creating an enormous amount of sound. B. it will come out with a "surprise" ;). C. you have f*rts THE WHOLE DAY till your a$$ starts to hurt.

D, E, F & G pending patents.

H. ??????

I. Profit!

that's what you get if you eat 50000% of the fiber you need.

nikokapo said:
[quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1210365903/12#17 date=1212185887]It has fiberz, how could teh be not good for you?

nasty (for some ppl) post ahead: *WARNING*: (i know you're all gonna read it though..):

when you go to the bathroom 20 times a day and you expell very dry chunks of fecal matter that HURT when "it comes out" and you feel like having a f*rt ALL the time on your stomach but you know that either: A. you wont be able to get it out without creating an enormous amount of sound. B. it will come out with a "surprise" ;). C. you have f*rts THE WHOLE DAY till your a$$ starts to hurt.

D, E, F & G pending patents.

H. ??????

I. Profit!

that's what you get if you eat 50000% of the fiber you need.[/quote]
*ahem*, i think i am convinced... :eek:

This thread is for the lulz.
We should buy some and test it on someone. I voulunteer Chuck Norris.

Notice that on the front page it advertises things such as "improve your sex life"

EDIT: Also note that you can't actually get it. No order page, even the samples page gives you a 404 error. Yet they have over 400,000 customers...