Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WickedLasers Krypton "1W"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am usually willing to answer any questions people have about my reviews. I also think that is the right thing to do. We both have very different opinions about WL products and as such I feel that any open dialogue started between the two of us will inevitably end up in a debate that spins out of control. I've been around long enough to see how you debate. The only reason I have since responded is because of this post in which you defame me. Post you make like these are the reason I ignore you. I would hope for some respect for the countless dollars I have spent being the Guinea pig on new lasers. I would hope for some respect for the hours I have put in helping members with their technical questions and their builds. Your disrespect has no boundaries. This is not a secret to anyone. While I am willing to answer reasonable questions I am not willing to debate with unreasonable people. I have now learned that even when completely ignored you will still go off and do that thing you do except jump right into the good stuff.

"Hey Luke, I guess yours was a "review discount" too, because you never answered my question where I asked if you paid full price for the laser.
Very sad man. I thought you were a straight shooter, but obviously you're just another WL flunkie who sold his respect for a discount laser.
Lying for a discount laser is BS. Its not honest, and shows your true character. These reviews should be pulled, because they are BS marketing scams by Wicked Lasers to make sales. They are total SPAM, and no help to the community."

Last edited:

Since the other thread is locked....

I just want to say it may not be fair of me to compare your views of looking at WL as being in the 1980's but at the same time let's be fair to what WL accomplished and didn't.

WL did not create the diodes, and they certainly don't create the technology that's powering the lasers they sell.

The modules they are using are from CNI and other manufacturers.

Which means that WL can infact only take credit for creating sub par drivers, and admittedly nice hosts.

I don't think we'll see eye to eye on this company so, let's just agree to disagree.

Last edited:
I don't get why my thread was closed...

I answered all questions and provided a typical experience with Wicked.

I don't get why my thread was closed...

I answered all questions and provided a typical experience with Wicked.

It was degenerating into drama... not quite there yet, but would have been soon.

PM one of the mods when you want to update the review and they will unlock it for you.

Btw one of my friends got a delivery from china today, supposed to be the krapton... I'll see if I can get my hands on it to do some basic testing tonight.

Yes I am usually willing to answer any questions people have about my reviews. I also think that is the right thing to do. We both have very different opinions about WL products and as such I feel that any open dialogue started between the two of us will inevitably end up in a debate that spins out of control. I've been around long enough to see how you debate. The only reason I have since responded is because of this post in which you defame me. Post you make like these are the reason I ignore you. I would hope for some respect for the countless dollars I have spent being the Guinea pig on new lasers. I would hope for some respect for the hours I have put in helping members with their technical questions and their builds. Your disrespect has no boundaries. This is not a secret to anyone. While I am willing to answer reasonable questions I am not willing to debate with unreasonable people. I have now learned that even when completely ignored you will still go off and do that thing you do except jump right into the good stuff.

I would have never wrote that if you just answered my question. If you leave an opening, people are left to assume.

That older review thread you were referring was only a drama show because I could not keep the information I asked for. I was told "not just because you want to know" and was even called a loser for wanting to know the info. This from a person I seen write literally dozens, and dozens of high detailed tutorials, and explicative posts. Because of these reasons I found the tutorial deceptive, and it was.

This personal was also a huge asset to the forum, but that didnt change the fact the review was completely biased. So you can see how I just dont take peoples word for it anymore. Especially when its a $1000 laser. You can a decent used car for that amount.

Please except my apologies Luke. I wasnt trying to troll you, and my remarks made where because of past let downs, and deceptions. If you just simply said "yes" to my question I would have moved on. You have a very detailed review, even though I disagree with your choice of companies to buy from.

Thanks TJ, I really appreciate your apology. I honestly believe you have the forums best interest in your efforts. Your intentions are honorable. We have gone on a long time without disagreement and I am glad we can carry our separate opinions and maintain civility. I would also like to apologize for the assumption I made about you and the way I believed you would conduct yourself in debate. Apparently I was wrong.

@ Infinitus I am looking forward to your test results. DO you happen to know what model?

^^^No idea, I think it's the 1W, but won't know until I see him tonight.

Believe me I'm VERY curious to LPM it and observe it first hand.

My camera, such as it is, is coming with me for sure:)

Thanks TJ, I really appreciate your apology. I honestly believe you have the forums best interest in your efforts. Your intentions are honorable. We have gone on a long time without disagreement and I am glad we can carry our separate opinions and maintain civility. I would also like to apologize for the assumption I made about you and the way I believed you would conduct yourself in debate. Apparently I was wrong.

*Facepalm* You make fat cracks in the rep you gave me? How old are you man? Seriously? Thats all you can come up with? I was going to ask C0ld to remove the rep I gave you. But fat remarks? Thats 2nd grade little girl language man. I'd like to see you day that to my face.

Yeah I felt really bad about that immediately after I posted it. I was really upset about the rep and comment you gave me and childishly tried to insult you. I actually contacted daquin earlier and asked him to remove it. Sorry.

Last edited:
I aked Dave to leave it. I want the forum to see the little girl you are. LED_Museum gave me a pos rep for the same post. why dont you call him fat and ugly too? Man, can you be a bigger loser?

But I have been so good at hiding the fact that I am actually a little girl. Now I am going to have pedos all over me....
I really have no reason to insult LED_museum. I have gotten along great with him over the years and he hasn't bashed my character or started any name calling with me. What am I? A WL flunkie sellout? LOL. He's done a few reviews for me too. And yes I could be a bigger loser. I could be a much bigger loser. I really am sorry for that comment I made. It wasn't very nice.

Last edited:
All you had to do was say "yes" to my question. A three letter word would have avoided any hard feelings, and a drama show on two threads, one getting closed because of it.

Good job Luke. You make the forum proud.

How was I to know that ignoring you would set you off. I thought that was a safe move on my part. Are you really trying to blame me for your drama show because of something I didn't say. That is a very funny joke. You made assumptions and blasted the last thread. That was your fault. It's like if we were in an elevator together and you farted and tried to tell me that it was my fault because I didn't tell you not to.

Last edited:
I didnt realize you were only 21. You'll figure out later in life that when you ignore an issue it will always balloon, and bite you in the ass in the end. It will happen to you every time. I only asked a question. If you just replied there would have been no problem. By your logic I should not have asked the question to start, and thats not realistic. We are all here to ask questions and learn. You opened the topic, if you're not prepared to deal with uncomfortable questions about the topic, then dont open the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.