Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WickedLasers hacked!

Moptsp

This is getting pretty wack lol, check lasercommunity now... :undecided:

Moptsp

Either that or hes just being a moron. Well, we already know he is, but even in his text he is showing it.

WickedLasers forum Hacked ! (lasercommuinty)

9272009124208pm.png
http://lasercommunity.com/

well if any want to know its not me.. but its not that hard to hack them.. i used to hack the pcs on my network.. not that hard at all..

here is some info that i got with a simple SQL injection

IP Address: 173.45.241.162
Port number: :80
Server location: Germany
Name: mail.slicehost.net
Sever name: unknown
Protocol used: HyperText Transfer Protocol

obvisly leaving out information.. to protect wickedlasers!

LOL and the hacker has left the connection unencryped.. so others can come and change the page if they wanted to!

how i know all this.. lets just say im pretty good with the old pc!

just got the news by a friend, that's a pitty to see that some jerk had nothing else to do than hack this website but franckly speaking if the person who did that is as good are you are... then there's nothing to worry about because these info you got... well let's just say that i doubt that you know anything about sql injection...

Thanks for the funny time and for wicked lasers, keep up the good work, i used to work with them.

Mike

Last edited:
Sure sure ...

BOB.PNG

:D

Sorry about the large image, you can't read it if I shrunk it for some reason ...

LMAO... nah man, I'm to scared to burn out a PHR for the fear that my dad will smack me in the back of the head for wasting money!... I dont think i would even dare to do any thing over the internet.. especially to a massive company like WL...

just got the news by a friend, that's a pitty to see that some jerk had nothing else to do than hack this website but franckly speaking if the person who did that is as good are you are... then there's nothing to worry about because these info you got... well let's just say that i doubt that you know anything about sql injection...

Thanks for the funny time and for wicked lasers, keep up the good work, i used to work with them.

Mike

LMAO wanna bet? btw theres a difference in hacking into a pc on your own personal network.. and hacking across the internet into a server half way across the world!!

you might want to read this! http://www.ngssoftware.com/papers/advanced_sql_injection.pdf

or this http://ferruh.mavituna.com/sql-injection-cheatsheet-oku/

Last edited:
LMAO... nah man, I'm to scared to burn out a PHR for the fear that my dad will smack me in the back of the head for wasting money!... I dont think i would even dare to do any thing over the internet.. especially to a massive company like WL...

LMAO wanna bet? btw theres a difference in hacking into a pc on your own personal network.. and hacking across the internet into a server half way across the world!!

you might want to read this! http://www.ngssoftware.com/papers/advanced_sql_injection.pdf

or this SQL Injection Cheat Sheet

don't need quotes from tp websites...

i'd love to hear a pro explain me the difference you are talking about...

by the way these info you got, i could simply reply by whois, ping, trace... this kind of stuff.

and half way across the world or hosted in an idc 10km away from your cave... no difference except the distance man...

anyway you have nothing to proove to me, so don't waste your time, i don't mind...

Instead you should better give real advices like where is that sql injection located and how to prevent it... not to us of course...

I just say that because if i "were" you and if i "was" able to use sql injection, i'd help to patch the hole instead of shouting: key look what i got using sql injection... but i'm not you.

(ps: that's not an attack, just a comment from a guy doing programming and security...)

D

Deleted member 8382

I was thinking about the same. (don't get offended bobhaha ;) )

don't need quotes from tp websites...

i'd love to hear a pro explain me the difference you are talking about...

by the way these info you got, i could simply reply by whois, ping, trace... this kind of stuff.

and half way across the world or hosted in an idc 10km away from your cave... no difference except the distance man...

anyway you have nothing to proove to me, so don't waste your time, i don't mind...

Instead you should better give real advices like where is that sql injection located and how to prevent it... not to us of course...

I just say that because if i "were" you and if i "was" able to use sql injection, i'd help to patch the hole instead of shouting: key look what i got using sql injection... but i'm not you.

(ps: that's not an attack, just a comment from a guy doing programming and security...)

well trying not to thread jack too much.. I never said I was an expert and I never said I created the sql injection.. you might want to ask before you start assuming things.. yes you might have a degree and you most probably know more about secutirty and programming then me.. but since your are that smart.. it goes without saying that there are programs that can do this without any user input at all (interms of actually writing the code).. and i was only directing you to the sites to show you that it could be done, because i obviously didn't know the extent of your knowledge in the subject.

I know you dont mean to start an argument but I feel you are just trying to discredit me.. I did find this information out for myself... I never said how I did it.. and I did use a SQL injection to find the info.. anything else you want to comment on?

D

Deleted member 8382

I still don't understand what you meant by "They left the page unencrypted so anyone can change it" xD

LMAO did any one notice in the bottom right corner of Things screen shot there was a program opened called pawno?? LMAO.. wow that a wierd name for a program :shhh:

to bobhaha

man, if you feel offended, that was not my intention, everyone has to start by something.

and there's no need of any degree in IT, you can just learn by yourself, that's the beauty of IT ;)

its ok.. i know you weren't trying to start any thing but as the saying goes "assuming makes an arse out of you and me".. I just didn't like the way you said

and yes I was offended but I understand what you were trying to say (hopefully, i got it right!).. other wise the outcome would of been different. No i don't have a degree and yess i might be a 17 year old high skool student, but that doesnt mean i don't have access or knowledge to any "high level" programming skills or knowledge that you probably do.. please think before bashing someone.. maybe wat you thought was incorrect and in this case could offend people.

-Adrian