Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers SmartSwitch is GREAT

Rant:
I got an arctic yesterday, and it has a SmartSwitch which I thought I would hate but I LOVE it, it's really hard to explain how much fun it is to be able to point around a 445nm without worry then with the removal of a lens and the click of a switch be able to burn stuff. It's like a Swiss Army Knife compared to a pocket knife, sure the pocket knife is sharper and bigger but the Swiss Army Knife can do SO MUCH MORE. And besides when I can find a builder (hopefully lazeerer when he is not so busy) I plan on increasing the power of this thing to 2W which will make it like a Swiss Army Knife that's bigger and sharper than a pocket knife with the added bonus of a stronger blade which will stay sharp for longer (arctic at 2W will still have a way better duty cycle than my 1.4W) it is really hard to explain how great it is. btw the range is 20mW-775mW :D but I hope to change it to less than 100mW-2W+, I wonder if 2W would damage the training lens :thinking: hopefully not :D

p.s. No I have not become a wicked lasers fanboy I just LOVE this laser :D

p.s.s. I also love the :D face

Last edited:

From what I hear those training lenses can't handle much more than 1W. There's a video of somebody pointing their argon into one

From what I hear those training lenses can't handle much more than 1W. There's a video of somebody pointing their argon into one
Zg5Yte

How are you not banned already you pukechunk.:banned: