Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked lasers sending something I didn't order

Davidx

Got an email from evil Wickedlasers. Apparently something is incoming.
I had ordered their torch and batteries a few months ago. Prompt shipping, what I expected. ( probably shipped from US.)

But this is a new one and smells fishy as I ordered nothing. Called AmEx. They immediately blocked any charges coming in from them.
Visa, while not as good, will notify me if a charge comes in, and will send it straight to disputes
I feel much better. I'll keep you updated

Last edited:

After they sold the company at the beginning of the year their customer service and shipping for the most part is horrible. They probably got something mixed up and are sending you someone else's stuff and there will be no charge as you did not give them 2 payments. People have posted this on social media several times so it looks like you lucked out and are getting a freebie :)

Davidx

After they sold the company at the beginning of the year their customer service and shipping for the most part is horrible. They probably got something mixed up and are sending you someone else's stuff and there will be no charge as you did not give them 2 payments. People have posted this on social media several times so it looks like you lucked out and are getting a freebie :)

Thanks Laserchic. I actually ordered nothing. Checked to see if they had a beam expander for my 2watt Artic. Said they were out. I said, thank you and goodbye.
I love American Express. Worth the yearly charge. Like having a Golum standing over me, protecting me.
I sure as hell won't pay shipping to China like they tried with that poor kid.

Sounds like a freebie to me to. :)

Davidx

Got a letter from Sarah. She said their computer is catching up with some very old orders. Nothing has been shipped to me.
Sorry for the inconvenience
If Sarah is a real person, her entire job must be dealing with pissed off customers.
She must really need money. I couldn't imagine never getting any positive feedback.
Just having to make up various excuses as to why my company sucks.

WL is still the same apparently. But at least you will have it at the end. Do they take paypal at all ?

moze85

They've sent me multiple tracking numbers for a single order, none of them correct. I still randomly get correspondence from them about phantom orders.

When I ordered from them before they stopped shipping to the US, it took nearly 5 months to get my Evo. The nanos I ordered never came and I eventually received a refund.

Pretty frustrating experience, actually...

They've sent me multiple tracking numbers for a single order, none of them correct. I still randomly get correspondence from them about phantom orders.

When I ordered from them before they stopped shipping to the US, it took nearly 5 months to get my Evo. The nanos I ordered never came and I eventually received a refund.

Pretty frustrating experience, actually...

Yeah that is why you should pay with paypal only :)