Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers Part 2

Razako

Abray said:
All you guys talking about PM filters, It has been all but confirmed that they personally check each and every personal message. I got banned for sending a Pm that had other sites like novalasers and LPF. But King K got warned about something, and then in a PM he didn't say ANYTHING that could have gotten caught in a filter. And he got banned. However, all the members conplained so much that he was got that they un-banned him. LOL
Wow the censoring done by the wicked forum admins would make Kim Jong of north korea proud.

WL and Techlasers are a major scam and should be reported to better business bureau and ripp off report.com for selling cheaply made inferior products for an astronomic price.Its Grand theft at a large scale especially Techlasers immitating and counterfeiting Laser Glow products and claiming same performance when they are installed with ebay grade, over powered diodes and low quality ktp crystals.Basically like putting a chevy engine in an Aston Martin that has a fake body too ;D.Damn Scam artists.The WL lasers are no different than ebasers and they brag about it.I used and tested 3 or 4 of them.Bunch of crapp.

Hey guys i posted this below on LC forum lets see if i get banned or will this be erased heheheeh. ;DTechnically i haven`t said anything bad about them we`ll see:)

http://www.lasercommunity.com/superiority-of-wickedlasers-against-techlasers-t16648-15.html

They are essentially the same lasers except the appearance and presentation.WL is presented in a somewhat prettier shell and package as opposed to its cheaper counterpart ,which is presented with a cheaper look,however the internal organs would no doubt be the same.
   Basically its like dressing up a chevy engine with an Aston Martin body or a Chrysler 300.Get an ebayser and put an Evolution or Executive shell on it and voila you`ll have a WL Laser