Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers Krapton

I lost a lot of respect for them when I saw that video where they out a laser on a shark. They are always doing some lame gimmick. That and the prices they have are crazy

I lost a lot of respect for them when I saw that video where they out a laser on a shark. They are always doing some lame gimmick. That and the prices they have are crazy

They did a what with a shark??! 😂😂
I must see this video now

Encap

Idk man, I think $499 is quite reasonable for a 532 1W. I was online searching and came across Jet lasers and other brands hitting $1100 ect.. They're still overpriced in my eyes bita lot cheaper of some of the other 532s I've been looking at

I agree the hosts look good and WL is the group that really pushed the hobby and high power handhelds into the sunlight with high powered marketing and lots of reviews back in 2010. Everyone either has one or has had one in the past, however, the build quality is far from the best--press fit not threaded host sections and no focus ability for example.
I also remember when the former owner of WL, Steve Liu, told that the Arctic hosts cost about $15 so...

WL Krypton is no longer the more expensive to make and better beam quality 532nm DPSS laser it once was.

Krypton is now a direct diode 520nm.

JetLaser's 1W 520nm PL-E Pro is $449 and is a professional quality product--a much better laser with features not found in other makes i.e. smooth internal focusing and many others + the best customer service in the business. They actually care about having only happy satisfied customers.
See: 520nm green laser pointer, 520nm 1000mW green lasers, 1w green laser diode 520nm JETLASERS

Last edited:

94Z28

I seen that dude with the storage locker selling loads of them, I tried to offer him some advice but never seen him again =/

Looks like he will let the bidders do the quoting!

Wish i could stumble across a CNI lasers locker or something cool like that... I'd be set.

Last edited: