Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

wicked lasers in aus??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Australian law really that much of a .....? ... i mean basically the law is the same as in the netherlands which also forbids lasers over 1mw...
But i get everything through costums even at the airport a costums officer was looking at my 1W laser and let me have it ... ^^

Also when i was in Thailand i send a laser and a taser to my home in Holland without declaring anything and it still got through ^^..

Blaster

They just are more vigilant on checking than other countries, lasers do get through ,but its like Russian roulette with a revolver with only 3 bullet chambers not 6

Alec

You guys could smuggle lasers to people for triple the price on Atlantis xD :)

deeks

Hey if anyone has an Arctic Laser they want to sell internal to Oz please email me, I live in a nanny state of WA Perth. For astro purposes. Cheers

bobhaha

If it's for astronomy purposes, why would you want a WL arctic?

A built in Australia laser would be much more reliable, powerful and easier to find.

-Adrian

deeks

to be honest I couldn't care less if its an arctic, whats a WL? It just seems to be well known, please advise of a local product then if you know of one that would do the job, these useless little 1mw ones simply do not work. Thanks

deeks

Apologies, WL = wicked lasers of course, I absolutely do not have any desire for WL laser per se, I just want to get my hands on one sufficiently descent for astro purposes, unfortunately this appears to be more difficult Than I expected, here in Perth Oz. Lasers are not really a hobby of mine but after looking at this site I can certainly see its quite an interesting topic. a anyway if anyone knows how hey may be able to help me I would be appreciate, cheers.

NKO29

I do make custom lasers. I live in Sydney, if you want you can pm me what you would like and i can give you some advice or i can build you one :)

Blaster

I do make custom lasers. I live in Sydney, if you want you can pm me what you would like and i can give you some advice or i can build you one :)
Yes Josh does make some nice lasers, ( ive bought all of them i think) and i keep getting more from him, does great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.