Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers E3 Breaks After First day

I have bought 3 from o-like.com, a 532 50mw, 532 150mw, and a focusable blacklight 150mw laser. the only nice quality was the focusable one, and the other 2 greens broke. the 150mw green had bad issues with the screw towards the back cap, it refuses to work so i solved that by having to manually bend a paperclip in it.

for higher powered lasers i didnt like that o-like had, keeping in mind I'm one of those dummies who doesnt like the big lasers.

I suppose its true that you get what you pay for, maybe one of these days I'll have the money for a high quality 1000+mw 532.
There's still no such thing as a reliable 1W green handheld pointer.

1W Kryptons from Wicked regularily go sub-800, there's a handful of reviews aroudn the forums. I think the community conclusion was that they use 800mW green modules and essentually "bin" them for efficiency and those that are overspec are sold as 1W lasers.

If you're for burning power, you might wanna take a look at 445nm lasers. Just recently, we broke 3W barrier in a handheld laser :p

jetlasers hold up well. return shipping is paid back when they do need repair which is rare.:yh:

I have two 700mW 532s coming soon for my Gbers-if past experience counts they should make >700mWs forever and when new peak closer to 800+mW- plus its very very hard to tell 800 from a full watt w/o a meter so thats all just braggin' rights anyway. and contrary to somes popular belief an .8W laser is NOT twice as bright as a 400mW. it just dont work that way--sorry.:shhh:

These PL-Es have extension tubes for use of two 18650s or a pair of fatty 26650s- its a monster and will never fit in your pocket unless they are VERY deep.:na:

" hey sailor, is that a JL Pl-E in yr pocket or are you just very glad to see me?":crackup:

for the GBs they come with a active cooling fan, a wallwart and port , a charger and plus shipping cost are 680$ plz do not ask me if a 680$ laser has an IR filter-:mad:

-also go to jetlasers.org and check out the new PL-D 532 it has Tesla-Cool so no worries about overheating the dpss or driver. cheap too, if gotten in GB #8 coming in about a month--:angel:

take that WL!!! grab a napkin as you have just been served!!:beer::beer::beer:

len:bowdown:

Last edited: