Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers E2 from Laser Chick

Hey guys,
After winning last month's forum donation contest hosted by Laser Chick, I thought it was only fair to do an unboxing thread as a thank you to Laser Chick for hosting the contest.

Alright let's get into it! :drool:

This is how it arrived:

Bubble-wrapped and tightly packed

Contents: Laser, holster, original manual, cleaning cloth, and glasses with carrying bag

Onto the Laser :san: It arrived in near mint condition, it is obvious that Laser Chick takes great care of her lasers.

After trying to read the manual I guessed that the batteries probably went in this way. :whistle: (After looking around for AA's I realized I had none so I had to run out to the store)

Emission Indicator!

Change of scenery and first light! :D

Time to show it off

Add a little smoke

And this thing was watching me the whole time...

Over all great laser, great contest, and great host. I cannot thank Laser Chick enough for helping out the forum like this, and to a lesser extent the laser.
I hope she is able to run another contest, however if you would rather not wait or test your luck. Laser Chick has two threads open selling some of lasers.

"For Sale: collection of different lasers and accessories."
and
"Wicked Lasers Nano lasers for sale Mint Condition"

P.S. Don't forget to donate to the forum! Even without a laser for a prize, keeping this forum up and running is reward enough!

Last edited:

Gosh, and I just ordered 100mw 532 from podo for 15 dollars.

I just hate buying AA batteries and I had a 55mw WL once that ate AAA's like crazy. No from now on I will only run rechargeable batteries.

I said podo, but I know that's not his official store name, its Sanwu I think.

Here it is, I'm bad with names.

https://sites.google.com/site/hkfew5e22/accessories

Last edited:
Congrats!

Laser Chick was indeed very kind to have organized such a contest for the forums. I do like the picture of the cat hiding ;)

Have fun with it!

-Alex

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Glad to see which W/L model you selected from Laser Chicks ra$$le, TGW, looks like a nice unit! :D
I recently bought a 650nm E2 from L/C myself. :yh:

Last edited:
@ TheGreaterWatt,

Hey Morgan,
Nice unboxing, pictures and review.
Kindly check page 16 in the users guide for the nice clear batteries orientation instructions please. :whistle: :evil:

Enjoy!!

Great review those pens were nice back then, shame they went so downhill not long after.

Congrats buddy,
That's a nice laser your got there. Best part is it was free! I bought an Evo from LC recently and have to admit, it's my favorite 532 I own. The beam is slimmer than any other 532 I own. I must admit it's made me a fan of WL.
Enjoy

Last edited: