Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Laser Disassembly !

Am back to lasers hahah ,I just got a wicked laser for $40 charger battery and the glasses + holster
None working the lights light up and no beam its like brand new condition :alien:
Anyone have any idea how to take the laser a part cant find anything on it i seen some pictures but cant find what the used to get the front of its like clued i try a heat gun and the laser got extreme hot and still no success what are the other options long time ago i destroyed a wicked laser i could not get it off and i kicked it around on the floor and the front part came off :ROFLMAO:

welcome back after 2 months
Edit: I'm very impressed with your custom builds on youtube, I'm curious to know why you only have a wicked laser now

Last edited:
Hi,
Greta find ,but good luck with the glued parts they are a PIA!! , Hope it comes out well for you buddy.

Rich;)

If i don't get it apart i will sell it in the sell section maybe for $20 its a nice laser has everything i thing the diode is out !!! :unsure:

[QUOTE = "Alien Laser, post: 1552060, thành viên: 47839"] Nếu tôi không nhận được nó ngoài tôi sẽ bán nó trong phần bán có thể cho $ 20 một laser đẹp của nó có tất cả mọi thứ tôi điều diode là ra !!! : không chắc chắn:[/TRÍCH DẪN]
PM sent:yêu::yêu::yêu::yêu: