Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

FrozenGate by Avery

Wicked Laser Core Fixed!

I purchased this Wicked Laser Core for $20 it was not working so i pressed the batteries in and it started to work and stop so i made a decision to take it apart without causing any damage to the host i replaced the switch the spring and set the laser to 25mW from 5mW max was around 100mW but that was to much so <25mW is perfect! The first image is 5mW when i pressed the batteries in and it made the laser work! The Problem was the switch was not working very well and the original spring was not making good contact
IMG_9845.jpegIMG_9833.jpegIMG_9834.jpegIMG_9835.jpegIMG_9836.jpegIMG_9837.jpegIMG_9838.jpegIMG_9840.jpegIMG_9842.jpegIMG_9843.jpeg

Last edited:

Sweet, a bit of laser history there. I remember when those were first released, such a low price for a green at the time. I got one during the first rush, I remember they used to sell those dragon cases as an optional add on. Those were sweet looking. :cool:

Nice fix, this model was *copied* by the chinese, and it's the black one with the gold on/off button, it would be the cheap version. Wicked Laser *DOES NOT* ship anything anymore, it says on their official website, maybe just the powerful flashlight, but I'm not sure.

Back