Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked GB (10% off): FEELER

I'd be interested in some goggles. When you order use the code POPSCI for 10% off.

Where is the POPSCI code from?

I'm not sure if I'll get discounts, since I'll just be using store credits. Hope so though.

iewed

I'd love to see the Oh-So-Very-Intelligent people over at Customs reaction if they saw a "Laser Saber" being imported.

POPSCI doesn't work anymore, I just checked.

However, you can use tip1 for 5% off, and tip2 for 10% off over $150. I just checked, and it works. :)

The store credits have arrived. Damn, it's a lot.

So, any interest would have to come in now. But I'd need enough interest to make it worth while, so based on the lack of interest here it's unlikely this will go ahead.

(But I thought this might happen, so I have contingency plans ;D )

iewed

You could always order Core's and Dragon Cases for people and sell them for 50% off.

Heh, nah. I've ordered a ton of Sonar cases :) Order has been done and paid, I'm just waiting for them to arrive.

I can sell them much cheaper than Wicked while I have the. I do $55 shipped compared to Wicked's $72 shipped. And you can't even get the Sonar Cases anymore, it's not on the site :) So if you were wanting a Sonar case for a while, this is the best chance you have of getting one :) Here's the link to the sale thread: http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1216368375

And if I have any remaining, I'll be building lasers out of them and selling them, but that won't be for at least 4 months :)

and btw, I couldn't order Cores. They are 5mW, and the imports law is for 1mW and above. Cores are illegal to import in to Australia :(

Did you get me the sport elite goggles?
I don't really care if you didn't, it's just I would rather get goggles sooner before it's too late :)

Edit: Sorry I couldn't reply earlier. I'm on vacation now and can only check the forums every once in a while.

Nah, no goggles. I only could do the Group Buy if there was enough interest, which there wasn't, so I went to my back up plan, which was the Sonar cases :)

Murudai said:
Nah, no goggles. I only could do the Group Buy if there was enough interest, which there wasn't, so I went to my back up plan, which was the Sonar cases :)
Oh, ok. Thanks anyways.