Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Why is this sanwulaser so cheap?

If I were selling 303 lasers for as much money as they do, I would also have a good story about how mine are better than the others. You have to justify the extra costs somehow. I do not believe they have a hand in the QC of these lasers in the assembly stage and buy them the same way as other sellers who also sell them. There are other sellers who claim high powers for these lasers, but no one believes they can do 30000 mW of 532nm output power either. Anyone can order these lasers in quantity in China and get most anything printed on them, but that changes nothing in the design and build of them. You can buy the plug that they use to say these are better than others, but many sell them for too much money and claim reasons why their versions are so much better.

Touché
SGD:beer:

And, Sanwu has good communication too. Feel free to ask them questions before buying, or even after if you have a problem. Very good people there.