Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Why buy a super laser???

Hi guys, this is the qustion, why buy a super laser??? I just receive my first UV laser, rated 5mw but I think is 50mw, I think if the best laser that you can buy without the problem of use protective eyewear and therefore not being able to show it to your friends if you dont have more lenses, I have from long time ago a 30mw green laser that I think is the best option too to show to your friends and play around without the concern of damage your eyes, of course taking considering to the minimum carefull.

My point is that I think that you dont need a lot of power buying a laser...

Hi guys, this is the qustion, why buy a super laser??? I just receive my first UV laser, rated 5mw but I think is 50mw, I think if the best laser that you can buy without the problem of use protective eyewear and therefore not being able to show it to your friends if you dont have more lenses, I have from long time ago a 30mw green laser that I think is the best option too to show to your friends and play around without the concern of damage your eyes, of course taking considering to the minimum carefull.

Why invent a .50 Caliber when you can kill people with .22 ?

Why invent 200HP engine for a car when you can drive a car with 50HP one?

Why buy a new computer when you can surf the net on the 10 year old one?

Why jump from 38 kilometers up when you can jump from a plane?

Why this thread?

DrSid

I understand some people don't get it. Hell I don't know why I buy this stuff either. I guess they are just pretty and cool ..

Also you can BURN THINGS !

:beer:

Why have sex when you can masterbate? Then you wouldn't need a condom. It's just better! Many hobbies come with hazards. Part of learning to enjoy them is learning to be responsible. Who cares why we do it. If the world didn't enjoy anything that came with risks the human race would crumble. Just my 2 cents.

Why drive a car when you can catch a bus?

Why drink soft drink or alcohol when you can drink water?

why ask stupid questions without thinking about them first?

Hi guys, this is the qustion, why buy a super laser???
. :tired:

why buy a Class IIIA or above? Is that your definition of a "Super Laser"?

There is a lot a higher powered laser can do. It's just not looking at a color. There are many experiments and things a higher power can do.