Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Whoohoo scored an LPM!

Sounds like a scoop Alright!, whats next for you Alex?
Got you a Labbie...Now a LPM....hmmmm
Different flavour than the 5mW Pointers Now

Sounds like a scoop Alright!, whats next for you Alex?
Got you a Labbie...Now a LPM....hmmmm
Different flavour than the 5mW Pointers Now

Haha, yes! :D

I still need to get the labby worked on, I think the PSU on it is fried so a little bit more waiting for me. It's just chillin' next to me right now :(

-Alex

Wow. Hope it's not a scam. I would like to see if you could measure some Sanwu lasers to see if they are really powerful.

^Thanks guys & you bet GR3EN!

Since my labby needs fixing I'll use it on the 520 PGL :)

-Alex
Sometimes the thermopile LPMs are a little inaccurate at the lower powers , but give it a go anyway!

Wishfull thinking.....you wont be able to test your PGL 520 anyway because it will be sold by the time your LPM turns up
Haha

APEX1

Wow. Hope it's not a scam. I would like to see if you could measure some Sanwu lasers to see if they are really powerful.

dude sanwu lasers are the real deal, not sure why you think otherwise! And the person he bought it from is a trusted ebay seller It's definitely not a scam :beer:
Alex... Congrats bud.. :yh:

Last edited:
Sometimes the thermopile LPMs are a little inaccurate at the lower powers , but give it a go anyway!

Wishfull thinking.....you wont be able to test your PGL 520 anyway because it will be sold by the time your LPM turns up
Haha

Hopefully haha! I'm just bummed that missin a single step can bring you entire labby down :(

I also tried running the head with the 15-pin connector on after the smoke came and realized later that it came off haha since so couldn't get the head to run.

Oh well. I'm just like paranoid the head may have been damaged :(

-Alex

dude sanwu lasers are the real deal, not sure why you think otherwise! And the person he bought it from is a trusted ebay seller It's definitely not a scam :beer:
Alex... Congrats bud.. :yh:

Yea, I think so... Because Im going to buy that if I have enough money for my next laser.

EDIT: I didn't even finish my first laser lol gonna not skip ahead

Last edited: