Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

which one should i get?

so im between buying two different lasers. one is from o like and the other is from rayfoss. they are both just under $200

im looking for something as close to spec as possible, and preferably 300mW or higher.

the one from o-like is apparently 400mW:
400mW green laser torch /focusable/waterproof [OL-532-350] - $196.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

The other one from rayfoss is listed as 300mW and people seem to like rayfoss better:

www.rayfoss.com

which do you guys think is closer to spec, i wanna get which ever one anyone thinks is more powerful. i wanna get the most bang for my buck

:thanks:

udanis

O-like will be close to spec. I recommend o-like way over rayfoss

Rayfoss used to have some shadiness with them a little while ago. Go with the O-like. Also, you might want to change your avatar:)

benmwv

Go with O-like, if anything O-like is usually overspec.

But since it is so near christmas dont expect to recieve anything for at least a month, probably more.

thanks guys, ill go with o-like.

and whats wrong with mah avatar?!

i also find it really funny/ironic that there is a a wicked lasers add at the bottom of this page

It pays the bills, unless you want to donate the money to pay bills.

And because of this here

oh shit didnt realize i stole his, sorry ill change it, yeah severs are expensive i just find it funny cuz tj has like a link to a bunch of reasons not to get the arctic