Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

which one should I buy

Pilgor

I know its a nooby question but I'm stuck on two red
Rayfoss
or
one of the dildas from o-like
www.0-like.com--product

my main question is that the one from rayfoss is >200mW which means its over 200mW, but i have read that the rayfoss units tend to hop mode. So I'm unsure of which one to purchase and any help would be greatly appreciated.
which of the dildas is better?

Welcome to the forum, Go with the o-like new style red.

You must buy safety glasses. Purchase the ones from dragon lasers. Yes i know including shipping they will cost about 50$, but you cannot put any amount of money on your eyes. If you cannot afford both the glasses and laser at the moment, wait, or buy the goggles first.

-Greg

Pilgor

thanks for the quick reply, I will get glasses for sure

O-Like is well liked around here.. Output will be between 190-200mW guaranteed, and their service is good too. Rayfoss hasn't had any bad feedback, but most of the people here own one of the new style red's or the old dilda. The new waterproof is cool, but doesn't beat the new style red. Hope that helps ya out,

-Greg

Btw, o-like is on vacation for the holiday until October 5'th so you may not get a response until then. Or you could delay your order until the 5'th. I have an order right now shipped and I think shipping is delayed so it hasn't moved yet.