Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Which of these

Status
Not open for further replies.

diachi

The lower power ones will have the better beam specs (given the same collimation optics). Either the M140 or M462 if you want multi-mode. Not sure what like the PLTB450B is like?

Coonie

The lower power ones will have the better beam specs (given the same collimation optics). Either the M140 or M462 if you want multi-mode. Not sure what like the PLTB450B is like?

Thanks! I'll get the m462 then.

GSS

Coonie, a bit late but the PLTB450B is great. I'm really happy with a G2 on mine and at $23 with 2W's you might be able to afford to get it also..

Last edited:
I was going to suggest the NDB7875, but you can't get it at DTR's site. It has beam specs similar to the other diodes, but at 3 watts with an aspheric glass lens.

Yes, but at 2 watts it isn't as powerful as the NDB7875 which has the same divergence as the M462 or the M140. And you get a full watt more power out of it.

Coonie

Is there an official comparison to beam specs compiled for these at say 25 feet? I'm not looking for the most powerful but not a singlemode output either. I try to use a search and don't get results from the website itself.

What difference it would make in your application.. We have given good options there, and yet, you can't decide what you want.

Please add location on your profile.

Last edited:

GSS

Your best chance is if maby someone on the forum has done some type of comparison between a few. I have yet to see a complete diode shoot out test?
You probably have to go by the word of members for now.
Are you using the white search bar thats below?

Coonie

What difference it would make in your application.. We have given good options there, and yet, you can't decide what you want.

Please add location on your profile.

Right, because I haven't gathered enough information to make a decision. I don't see a problem with what I'm asking so... I don't understand what's bothering you :thinking:

Right, because I haven't gathered enough information to make a decision. I don't see a problem with what I'm asking so... I don't understand what's bothering you :thinking:

Yes, there is too many people who are just too lazy to spent few minutes to background research on their own.. :beer:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.