Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Which company is the best at making water proof lasers?

Hello
I am looking for a high powered laser that can burn but can also withstand depth in water for scuba diving. Can you help me with some information?
Which laser holds the record for working the deepest in the water?
:thinking:

I seen some powerful home made lasers on this forum that are water proof but I wonder how deep the can go...

Maybe you can post in the sell/buy/trade section of forum and someone can make one for you?

CJO

What are you trying to burn at depth? How would you be protecting your eyes when scuba diving?

CJ

I would like a laser capable of doing both but not at the same time. I would like the option to bring it while scuba diving and still be able to burn on land. Waterproof lasers are a new concept to me.

O'like has waterproof hosts. I've got a 500mw 532 that burns awesome but I'm not willing to purposefully use it underwater yet..

What level of depth can o-like reach? I am considering getting a custom water proof laser from wannaburn. I am just surprised that there isnt a bigger market in water proof lasers... :wtf: