Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Which cheap DX knife should I buy?

ndrew2505 said:
theres no way thats a real gerber. least i hope not ::) i usually pay at least 25$+ for a decent gerber and some of them cost nearly 100$.

Agreed, it's definatly a copy/clone

Still unsure about whether there are any restrictions about getting knifes like these into the UK...any ideas?

I say go with the second one, it looks cooler.

I have a bunch of DX points to waste (because I can't use them on lasers) so I might as well pick up a crap load of them for fun. No matter what, you can ALWAYS think of fun things to do with knives when bored, no kidding.

Edit: Well now I have knives 1 and 3 coming, I'll tell you how they are like if you wait that long.

I'm glad you found the one you like, so many choices. ;D

Well it appears I'm getting $27.40 in free knives from DX without paying anything. :-? I asked to redeem 274 of my points for a couple knives and they added them, but they didn't deduct the points. I should contact them, but because the issue was "solved" the ticket is closed. Hmmm.

Wooop, got the knife yesterday.

First impression....wow!
Its really good build quality and is very sharp too.

Here are a few nice pics I took:
SL272840_1024x768.jpg

SL272824_1024x768.jpg

Styropyro, did you get your knifes yet?

Yeah I got my knives, and I like them. Choice number 3 of yours is pretty dull but I can always sharpen it. The S+W is really sweet looking and really sharp, it will probably be my new pocket knife.

Edit: Choice 1 was dull, not 3. 3 is probably my best knife.

Pilgor

Bit of a necro post, eh? Just under 4 years.

Last edited:
i would rather have one good knife then 10 cheap ones
but your life is your own