Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where to buy just the fun tips for the cheap ebay laser pointers?

You can but one of those $2 red pointers with 20 tips, and use those.

It may not fit, but you can use some of that clear tacky silicone stuff they use to adhere gift cards to cardboard.

Basics

Thanks for that. I'd thought about that. I'm not really wanting all the crappy ones you get with those though. I'm more after the cool shapes and patterns that these tips have.

you could buy some diffraction gratings. They don't screw onto the tip, but they can be shined upon and give the same effects.

Basics

Where would I get difraction grating?

Also which one the blue or the green?

I read a review on here for similia one of each and they said <25 for green and <50 for the blue :drool:

I got them for free with some free 5£ vouchers from ebay uk the other day... Stoked.

Amazon.com: 42 head laser

just be warned, they are extremely cheaply made, so a lot are duplicates/damaged/defected etc, and also unlikely to withstand much >5mw

whether they fit the one you have, don't take my word for it

Basics

I'm pretty familiar with those. May possibly have a few in there worth having. Not really into 36 tips with a Christmas tree that says "Merry Christmas"