Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where to buy CNI or similar Yellow/Orange

Does any one know somewhere i can buy a descent 589 or 593 Yellow/orange laser that will put out more than 5 mW,
ive looked at CNI's web site & you cant get hold of any one from CNI to talk to (possibly due to holidays) & there seems to be some funny handshake gang business type convolution there on the web site, purchasing option & pricing dont seem to be obvious.
. Ime frustrated as ive been looking for a yellow for a while now, i dont want the aggro, i just want to buy another laser for the collection without the silly stuff or paying out 400 dollars for something thats no better than a cheap pointer. I want something with as good a build quality as the rest of my collection
Ime based in the UK, any advice on this before i hav to commit to a self build? I had wondered if Sanwu had any plans for a yellow.

Attachments

• yellow laser.JPG
    yellow laser.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 11

There are 2 people selling 50mW units on the forum right now, check out the buy sell trade section. Otherwise, check out dragonlasers. Their lasers are made by cni I believe.

jnrpop

Nexgen has a unit for sale
He is in Estonia, so postage shouldnt be too long or difficult to the UK
J

Thanks Brendon i will give dragon a go, i had not thought of them, ive not purchased from forums & such before so dont know how that works.

You only need to PM nexgen with an offer. Regardless of his asking price it might be worth your while to offer him what you are willing to pay.