Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Where to buy batteries in canada?

How old are you?
Is English a second language for you that you are not very good at?

How many times do you have to be told by several members where to get a 14500 button top 3.7 volt battery and that all 14500 batteries are rechargeable Li Ion batteries?

At this point just return the laser for a refund as you have too many difficulties i.e. can't even fathom/comprehend what it is or how to purchase a 14500 battery the laser pointer you mention requires.
what has your life come to that you get offended enough to write a paragraph that i'm trying to understand more? some people like to learn from watching 30 minute videos. i prefer to ask on forums. generally people have been helpful. you could've just not said anything but you did the ol "hOw OlD aRe YoU?" i found it and said thanks. and you're still offended? as previously stated, the way the link formats look like it is someones sig so i glanced over it. gosh that just makes you so mad doesn't it. i made a mistake. that must mean i dont speak english and i'm young. and even if that were the case, why would that anger you? is the highlight of your day gatekeeping a laser battery? get over yourself.

Familiarize yourself with manufacturers and don't buy anything with the word "fire" in the name, those are always the cheapest rewraps. My favorite batteries are Samsung or panasonic.

Panasonic is king and makes batteries for most medical devices so they make most sizes and they make them well. An authentic Panasonic wrap is very plain, the text/numbers are printed using a series of dots.

Panasonic makes a 14500 so google for that specifically.

Samsung 25R is my favorite 18650 incase anyone is wondering.

When shopping the higher mAh usually manufactured for longevity, whereas the tradeoff for lower mAh cells are typically for applications of higher amperage meaning intensity. Battery life vs power basically.
i found the batteries in a few different places thank you. was looking at glasses, maybe that wasn't clear.

what has your life come to that you get offended enough to write a paragraph that i'm trying to understand more? some people like to learn from watching 30 minute videos. i prefer to ask on forums. generally people have been helpful. you could've just not said anything but you did the ol "hOw OlD aRe YoU?" i found it and said thanks. and you're still offended? as previously stated, the way the link formats look like it is someones sig so i glanced over it. gosh that just makes you so mad doesn't it. i made a mistake. that must mean i dont speak english and i'm young. and even if that were the case, why would that anger you? is the highlight of your day gatekeeping a laser battery? get over yourself.
I asked you to confirm your age. This is the last time I will ask again. What is your age?

I asked you to confirm your age. This is the last time I will ask again. What is your age?
Oh my gosh you sound and feel intimidating. I can feel your power emanating through my screen. He asked the first time and i didn't reply. He asked a second time as his respect and authority were challenged. He boldly stated "this is the last time i will ask you again". dtmwerks fingers shook. he knew he had to answer. after all, this moderator wields supreme power. he threatens to ban dtmwerks account. the fact that dtmwerks didnt answer the first time was an anomoly in and of itself but if he doesn't answer a second time, he's doomed. the account will be banned. and these accounts cost hundreds of dollars and take years to set up. making another one (if he was so inclined) would be economically disastrous. i mean, maybe he could make another email as well, but no, laserpointerforums wouldn't let someone have multiple emails. that would be as sacriligious as not answering your age to a power tripping "STAFF MEMBER". thank the gods vpns don't exist either.

unown when was the last time you touched a woman? i asked you when was the last time you touched a woman. this is the last time i will ask again.

Back