Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where to buy 200mw in Australia

Ideally... I'd like blue... but I understand green is more visible. So Green or Blue please.

What part of Australia are you from?

There are a few people on here like Bobhaha who can build a laser for you if you choose and pay for the parts, and he charges around $10, which $5 is postage, which is extremely good.

He has already PM'd me.

Here is my responce

Hey mate,

I don't sell to people that are inexperienced. You MUST have laser safety goggles and some understanding of how to use a laser. I'm sorry, you sound too young and I don't feel comfortable selling you anything.

-Adrian

@Shmellgood you should do some more research.... blindly asking for a laser will not get you anywhere... No one will sell you anything without you owning proper safety equipment or an understanding in laser safety.

Last edited:
He has already PM'd me.

Here is my responce

@Shmellgood you should do some more research.... blindly asking for a laser will not get you anywhere... No one will sell you anything without you owning proper safety equipment or an understanding in laser safety.

Smart move, now he will become aware of the dangers, and if he wants to stick with lasers, buy some protection.

existing 50mw laser's are 532nm.

So, thanks for all the safety advice, but again, does anyone know where I can get some from?

200mW of 445nm is not as bright as 50mW of 532nm.

You'll need almost 720mW of 445 to be equal to 50mW of green.

What are you using these lasers for? 50mW at night will give more then enough brightness to point out stars/planets etc...