Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where in the World is Steviedezie - Help Us Find Him

Because his sales were on line you can contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home. If they get enough complaints they will act.

Thanks TJ, Helios, rhd and others who are working to find ways to catch up with Steviedezie. I filed my IC3 complaint and if others in the buy do that too we may get some LE and legal muscle working on this. I didn't lose that much in Stevie's caper compared to others in the buy, but it's the principle of the thing that gets me. Even if the money can't be recovered, Stevie needs to learn about consequences. Right now, it appears that all he's learned is that it's pretty easy to get $700+ just by typing on the internet.

Ed

Helios

Thanks TJ, Helios, rhd and others who are working to find ways to catch up with Steviedezie. I filed my IC3 complaint and if others in the buy do that too we may get some LE and legal muscle working on this. I didn't lose that much in Stevie's caper compared to others in the buy, but it's the principle of the thing that gets me. Even if the money can't be recovered, Stevie needs to learn about consequences. Right now, it appears that all he's learned is that it's pretty easy to get $700+ just by typing on the internet.

Ed

Who is from the area? I dont think that it is in anyway illegal to follow kathy home just to determine the address to give to the police. Obviously DO NOT MAKE CONTACT but otherwise as far as I know your not breaking any laws. I am not a lawyer though...

benmwv

Who is from the area? I dont think that it is in anyway illegal to follow kathy home just to determine the address to give to the police. Obviously DO NOT MAKE CONTACT but otherwise as far as I know your not breaking any laws. I am not a lawyer though...

I really dont think it would be illegal to follow her once, as long as you don't start stalking her.

Maybe one of you guys should hire a private investigator and tell him about his girlfriend then let him get you anything and everything there is to know about Stevie.

Anyways, I am really sorry for you guys who were involved and I hope you get that SOB put behind bars.

Private investigator will cost big money. Let the authorities do their job. It seems a lot of people are reporting him, and thats what counts. $700 isnt much, but a dozen or more people complaining they got ripped off by him will give the authorities a good push. They cant ignore a large number of complaints.

Helios

I have to agree that as individuals this is small potatoes but as a group you have much more power. Please post what you hear from ANY Investigative groups you hear from. I will post such progress as well.

I'm going to call the local PD over there, tomorrow or friday. I doubt anything can be done in my case, but I have nothing to lose, and if it causes him some trouble, all the better.