Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

where can i get a good case for my lasers?

hey, im looking for a good hard case for my lasers and equipment, couldn't think of a better place to ask where to find one. please let me know if you know where to order or have one for sale. thanks

I'm partial to Pelican Case, I have one for my handhelds and it's nice and tuff, waterproof with a handle and lock holes, also has 'pick and pull' foam for custom fit compartments.

Ebay has the best prices on them.

thanks, ill take a look, i know some of their cases are a little expensive for what i need it for. ill check ebay. i need to find one with the "pick and pull" foam.

RECON

Sorry for the delayed response. But as previously stated, Pelican cases are the best I've seen for laser storing applications. Plick and Pluck foam is amazing for customizing the spaces to place various sized hosts. The cases are watertight, shockproof, and pressure equalizing. I purchased the smaller case to transport my units to different locations when I want to use them, not really for permanent storage purposes. Also, you can purchase extra plick and pluck foam inserts to make different sized openings for your units and swap them out if you want to change which units you place inside the case at any one time. Feel free to ask me any questions about cases as I have researched them extensively. FYI - Amazon has great prices on the Pelican cases. Also, various hard shell pistol cases will work as well. Amazon sells a great selection of these too.

-Recon

Attachments

• pelican 1.JPG
    pelican 1.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 277
  • pelican 2.JPG
    pelican 2.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 375
  • pelican 3.JPG
    pelican 3.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 380

RECON

Thank you!! I was going for something professional looking yet rugged/militaristic looking. :yh:

CDHDC

My wife. Bought me one at Harbor Freight. I think it was under $20. It's not the highest quality, but serves my purposes just fine. Pick and pull foam, removable egg carton top, locking latches, shoulder strap and the lid is lined with various pockets that I put all my batteries and small tools in. I bevieve it comes in black and aluminum.