Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where buy good safety glasses

pro11

Hello I just bought the viper 15mW green laser pointer from dragon lasers and where I can buy a pair of very good safety glasses for green laser pointer?

Clicca su Thanks è GRATUITO che aspetti!!!!!
Inviato dal mio GT-I9100P con Tapatalk 3 PLUS SERVER

Eagle pair from survival lasers is your best bet :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I like these Uvex better and they fit over glasses but they aren't real laser safety glasses but they are good for violet and blue but not so good for green:
Uvex S0360X Ultra-spec 2000 Safety Eyewear, Orange Frame, SCT-Orange UV Extreme Anti-Fog Lens - Amazon.com

These are better if you want it to cover green too but they don't fit over glasses:
HDE® Laser Eye Protection Safety Glasses Goggles for Green Blue Lasers W/ Free Hard Case - Amazon.com

Do a search on amazon for "laser safety glasses" and you will find many others. For high quality glasses get these:
For those outside the US
Safety
For those in the US
Safety

or for something more expensive try these:
http://www.aixiz.com/store/index.php/cPath/50

pro11

Ok thanks. What do you think about dragon lasers glasses?

I've been reading a lot of past threads, but I think I remember people saying that they are a good source for safety glasses.

Bob Diaz

pro11

I've been reading a lot of past threads, but I think I remember people saying that they are a good source for safety glasses.

Bob Diaz

Thank you Bob!

J0SHUA

I bought these: NoIR, and they are absolutely awesome. I got the ARG lens OD 7+ VLT 48%

NoIR's customer service was above average, and that takes a lot for me to say. When I need to get protection outside of what these can handle, I will definitely give them my business again...