Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

When should LaserGlow start shipping?

So I recently took advantage of LaserGlow's New Year Sale and purchased the 473nm 5mW unit w/ overnight shipping.

I read somewhere they are closed for New Year's which is normal, no worries there. Nevertheless, I do remember reading somewhere they should be open on January 2nd(tomorrow) but I cannot seem to find the info again, and am hoping they do open tomorrow so I could receive it by Friday.

If anyone could confirm this I would highly appreciate it! :wave:

I regret to inform you "overnight shipping" often does not happen. Whatever mail service you're using is still going to be overloaded. You'd have it by monday no doubt though ;)

While LG can get it out overnight, the post office is still gonna screw up a lot and be late :(

I regret to inform you "overnight shipping" often does not happen. Whatever mail service you're using is still going to be overloaded. You'd have it by monday no doubt though ;)

While LG can get it out overnight, the post office is still gonna screw up a lot and be late :(

I think they use UPS no? :yabbem:

I payed $34 for overnight, so if they screw up I get a refund no? Alot of people have gotten refunds in the past for items arriving in 2 days.

Last edited:
That would be up to you. Technically it's their fault for offering it at a time when a lot of things are in the mail, but I really wouldn't. You'd most likely get it saturday.

That would be up to you. Technically it's their fault for offering it at a time when a lot of things are in the mail, but I really wouldn't. You'd most likely get it saturday.

You said Monday :beer: but Saturday would be great!

But I agree, if you can't get items overnight then don't offer it. It isn't LG's fault. Its the courier services fault.

Monday would be the very latest it *should* show up. Saturday is the highest probable day you'd get it.

I doubt overnight shipping is going to be offered for too much longer, especially with the economy the way it is..

If they got it to UPS in time, it will be there the next day. AtUPS we pride ourselves in efficiency. And since peak delivery season (Christmas) is over, everything is going back to normal. But alas, mistakes do happen. Good luck!

If they got it to UPS in time, it will be there the next day. AtUPS we pride ourselves in efficiency. And since peak delivery season (Christmas) is over, everything is going back to normal. But alas, mistakes do happen. Good luck!

Haha, I checked and it got shipped today by UPS WorldWide Express :wave:

I checked the website and said this service delivers by next business day so I think im in the clear :p

You will most definitely have it by Saturday! But probably tomorrow!!
I hate waiting for stuff in the mail. I feel like it's always on my mind and it drives me crazy

You will most definitely have it by Saturday! But probably tomorrow!!
I hate waiting for stuff in the mail. I feel like it's always on my mind and it drives me crazy

I hate that feeling :(

I decided to buy the faster shipping since Im too excited to get this :crackup:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Good choice. I love the 473nm pens. :D Just wish they didn't use CR2 batts! I've so far owned 3 of them. Sadly I had to sell my last one along with most of my collection a couple years ago. :( Rebuilding my collection now, so maybe a new one is in order soon. :D

I always buy from LaserGlow when possible, their HQ is located only 250 miles from me. :D

I checked the tracking and it says LaserGlow added a "Adult Signature Required"....

Problem is..im not 21 and my mom won't be at the house when they arrive tomorrow.

*Hopes UPS won't check* :eek:

I checked the tracking and it says LaserGlow added a "Adult Signature Required"....

Problem is..im not 21 and my mom won't be at the house when they arrive tomorrow.

*Hopes UPS won't check* :eek:

over here they don't care. half the time the postman/courier just writes it in themselves!

I understand your eagerness to get hold of it as well. My latest batch of retail therapy from China shipped and arrived in the country many days ago, it's now taking almost as long to get from "just up the road" in a van as it did to come from China! :gun:

Last edited:
He just wants somebody to sign quickly so he can get on his way. He probably won't ID you if you just say you're 21

Encap

The legal adult age in California is 18 years old, the same as most states in the United States.

The legal drinking age is 21.